Tuesday, December 1, 2009






The salt damp guys have been working flat out for a week and it looks like a bomb has hit it, but it's all good. I have been busying getting asbestos and demolitition quotes and working out how to patch up the door and window openings that will be left. We should have 2 quotes from builders for the extension work by the end of next week so fingers crossed to quotes aren't too far from budget.

Other than that I am desperately exhausted... And manically trying to work out how I can make a slightly healthier/organic cheesecake before I go out in search of some mass produced cheesecake again, like a desperate cheesecake junkie!!! This was the only thing I had to have with Beau also. It's like I don't have a choice, I must have it and there is no guilt attached as I really feel I have no choice... I am not worried about weight gain as I am only losing weight at this stage.

One more week until our Christmas holidays begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment